JKF 捷克論壇

搜尋
jkshlchei
男爵 | 2008-6-14 22:13:18

我對英文的文法實在沒輒!自己嘗試翻譯總是怪怪的,不知道有沒有高手可以翻一次給小弟看的...
以下是我的文章:
我喜愛的地方(My favorite place)
我平常愛騎腳踏車,所以我喜歡腳踏車就可以到的地方,例如壽山,高美館,中山大
學...等等中山大學是我最喜歡的地方,因為它位於山上又是在海邊,可以一邊漫步在
森林步道一邊看海景,假日的時候,我常常沿著森林步道騎腳踏車運動,騎腳踏車騎
累的時候,只要看著海景,運動時的疲累都會消失不見。當我騎在森林步道時,常會
看到許多也上山來健身的人們,他們都會熱情的向每一位經過他們的人打招呼,有時
候甚至會遇到從外國來中山大學的外國學生或是教授在運動,我也會和他們打招呼,
展示台灣人熱情的個性。騎車騎累時,在中山大學裡找個地方休息,看著校園�的建
築物和來來往往的大學生,感受著校園裡瀰漫的大學氣息,也是別有一番趣味。
中山大學附近還有很多好玩的場所,例如西子灣海水浴場、打狗領事館、壽山動物園
,或是稍遠一點的可以撘渡輪到旗津的海邊玩,這些都是我去中山大學時會順便去的
地方。

P.S 如有違規請版主刪了吧!

[ 本帖最後由 jkshlchei 於 2008-6-14 22:24 編輯 ]
分享分享 收藏收藏
FB分享
回覆 使用道具
7788no999
子爵 | 2008-6-28 09:59:04

喔喔我也是因文的小白
不能給予解答
引言 使用道具
hayinte
鄉紳 | 2008-7-8 17:16:56

翻翻看.會有人幫你更正的

如此你才能進步.不然 .. 嗯  你知道的
引言 使用道具
王爵 | 2008-7-19 10:12:21

回應 #1 jkshlchei 的主題

= =奇摩知識 你發問 答案就不少了

我是懶的打= =

這也不會賺什麼
引言 使用道具
王爵 | 2008-7-27 18:39:00

回應 #1 jkshlchei 的主題

I am right EnglishThe grammar really does not have always! Own attemptTranslationAlways strange, did not know has the master to be possible to turn one time looks to the little brother…
The following is my article:
I like place (My favorite place)
My ordinary love rides the bicycle, therefore I like the place which the bicycle may arrive, for example the mt. shoushan, Gao Meiguan, Zhongshan is big
Studying…Zhongshan University are the places which I most like, because it is located on the mountain also is in the seashore, may one side stroll in
One side the forest footpath looks at the seascape, holiday time, I frequently ride the bicycle movement along the forest footpath, rides the bicycle to ride
Is tired, so long as looks at the seascape, time the movement exhausted can vanish does not see.When I ride when the forest footpath, often meeting
Saw to many also climbs mountainsFitnessThe people, they can warm pass through their person to each to greet, sometimes
The period of five days even can meet from the foreign country comes Zhongshan University the foreign countryStudentPerhaps professor in the movement, I also can greet with them,
DemonstrationTaiwanHuman's warm individuality.Rides a bicycle to ride prolonged, looks for the place rest in Zhongshan University, looks at the campus �  clear �
Builds university student who the thing and comes and goes, is feeling the university breath which in the campus fills the air, also an interest.
Nearby Zhongshan University also has very many amusing places, for example the West Lake bay sea water bathing place, beats a dog the consulate, the mt. shoushan zoo
Perhaps slightly far may  play the ferryboat to the flag Tianjin's seashore, these all are I goes to time Zhongshan University can while convenient go
Place.

P.S like had contrary asks the moderator to delete!

:call:

[ 本帖最後由 22921814 於 2008-7-29 22:25 編輯 ]
引言 使用道具
a37119157
騎士 | 2009-8-11 19:30:47

樓上的感覺是整篇co近網站翻譯的=   ="

我花了一點時間~ 以下:

My Favorite place
I have an undying passion for riding bicycles and therefore I am drawn to places like 壽山,高美館, (我拼音不好~”~ 抱歉) which are easily accessible with a bike. Of all of these places, 中山大學is my favourite for its unique location within a mountain while also being near the ocean, and therefore allows me to indulge in strolling along walking paths while gazing out into the ocean. During holidays, I would often ride my bike along the path as exercise and feel the exhaustion disappear as I settle down and enjoy the view. It is also common, while riding along the path, to see others who’ve come for a bit of a stroll and some exercise too. They’ll always greet wholeheartedly every passerby and I’d do the same especially to professors and international students, to display our Taiwanese value of friendliness. Sometimes when I feel tired after my exercise, I would find a place to rest within the university, and observe the buildings and students, feeling a sense of belonging. There are also many places of interest around the university, such as 西子灣海水浴場、打狗領事館、壽山動物園 or even catch a ferry to 旗津and enjoy the beach.  These are all places I would also visit every time I go to 中山大學.

對不起 我的拼音真的不好! 哈哈
Um..jkshlchei大
你看看吧~ 有些詞我有改,因為照寫英文的話好像怪怪的 ^^"
希望有幫助
引言 使用道具
您需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 加入會員

建議立即更新瀏覽器 Chrome 95, Safari 15, Firefox 93, Edge 94。為維護帳號安全,電腦作業系統建議規格使用Windows7(含)以上。
回頂部 下一篇文章 放大 正常倒序 快速回覆 回到列表