看不透,就會抱以不切實際的期望,徒增苦痛
與其如此,不如投資、精進自我,順勢吸引志同道合者,形塑影響力的正向螺旋:
「成就自我的同時,他人也因而受惠」

2023年,我又往成長之路邁進一大步,惟離成功尚遠
除辨識出一群裝睡的人外,也看到了不存在於舒適圈的景象
這一點,早在20多年前就已意識到,即刻投入一個人的耕耘
沒有奇蹟,只有累積;靠運氣獲得的,終究會憑實力還回去
為此,我不會因滿足虛榮而停歇

At the beginning of every year, I was always used to observing other people’s New Year’s aspirations and then asking about implementation results of last year.
Usually, the answer is "not as good as expected" and following a bunch of excuses.
It is better to watch people’s actions rather than listen to their words. This way of understanding people often helps to recognize humanity and morality.
The most helpful thing in life is to shield yourself from unnecessary relationships.

People spend their entire lives getting along, comparing, knowing, and cherishing with themselves.
Others are just passers-by in the short, medium and long term, and will eventually leave some day.
If you can’t see clearly, you will have unrealistic expectations, which only increase suffering.
Instead of doing so, it is better to invest and improve yourself, attract like-minded people, and create a positive spiral of influence:
"When you achieve yourself, others will also benefit from it."

In 2023, I had taken another big step towards growth, but still been far from success.
In addition to identifying a group of people pretending to awake, I saw scenes that did not exist in the comfort zone.
I realized this more than 20 years ago and immediately devoted to hard work with no one.
There are no miracles, only accumulation; what you get by luck will eventually be returned by lack of ability.
For this reason, the satisfaction of vanity will not keep me to stop.

評分

已有 2 人評分名聲 金幣 收起 理由
ewsnewsn + 10 我很認同+1
comsci + 30 + 30 樓主太有才啦!

總評分: 名聲 + 40  金幣 + 30   查看全部評分

分享分享 收藏收藏
FB分享
工於心計,精於算計
實事求是,就事論事
以史為鑑,有一分證據,說一分話
別以短暫的成就誇耀,或是隱而不顯的資訊試圖欺瞞
我絕非善類,嗜血如命~
回覆 使用道具
comsci
高級超級版主 | 2023-12-29 22:22:39

感謝S大分享112年度自經評比, 真的很有幫助

評分

已有 1 人評分名聲 金幣 收起 理由
S.O.H + 30 + 30 感謝大大分享

總評分: 名聲 + 30  金幣 + 30   查看全部評分

引言 使用道具
您需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 加入會員

建議立即更新瀏覽器 Chrome 95, Safari 15, Firefox 93, Edge 94。為維護帳號安全,電腦作業系統建議規格使用Windows7(含)以上。
回頂部 下一篇文章 放大 正常倒序 快速回覆 回到列表